New Online Games

Discussion in 'PC Gaming' started by SkazzyUK, Sep 26, 2002.

1. SkazzyUK

SkazzyUK XP-erience Oldie

Neverwinter Nights

I have started playing : By far the most advanced game of its genre, its superb, quite good graphics, excellent sound (EAX) and you can be a DM (Dungeon Master) and take control of the dungeons pop monsters all whilst other people from the online world are playing ; Well worth £40.00

Global Operations

I have been playing this game for a few weeks - So brilliant especially compared with games like counter-strike it involves much more team work - Medics, Recon, Heavy Machine Gunner, Demo Expert etc etc,

I would throw CS in the bin any day for this game ;)

EverQuest 2

I'm not sure if it has been released yet but will be very good, I have been playing EQ for 2 years great game :)

Battlefield 1942

Another good game, hop in tanks, planes the lot. Needs a patch tho to sort out some lag and that.

SkaZZy:D

2. dabomb

dabomb Moderator

is battlefield out to buy?

3. SkazzyUK

SkazzyUK XP-erience Oldie

Most Certainly is I suggest u grab £40 or whatever it cost and run down to Game fast!

SkaZZy:D

4. Sazar

Sazar F@H - Is it in you? Staff Member Political User Folding Team

not too happy with battlefield... sp or mp version both have major issues...

the concept is good and that will keep it affloat... but I might wait till battlefield 1943 or something comes out... so they can iron out the quirks... sp specially has AI troubles like crazy...