New Monitor HD Questions

I knew the pattern. I just would expect a company that makes a mistake to fix it asap.

Glad to hear this is the first issue. Hopefully the last.

Well, hopefully they will release a hotfix like they did for the 9.12s but I'm not going to hold my breath on that one. As it stands the 9.12s with the hotfix installed are working just fine for everything I've used my system for.

If I run Driver Sweeper and choose ATI. Will that cause problems with the ones I am currently using, or does it just find old unused items?

If I run Driver Sweeper and choose ATI. Will that cause problems with the ones I am currently using, or does it just find old unused items?

If you mean Driver Sweeper from Guru3D (Guru3D - Driver Sweeper), you can either run the program with the drivers already installed and let it do the uninstall for you or you can uninstall the drivers and let Driver Sweeper clean up leftover remnants. I tend to be the person who would use the official uninstaller, reboot into safe mode, and then run Driver Sweeper. That method, to me, seems the better one but different people like to approach things different ways.

If you mean Driver Sweeper from Guru3D (Guru3D - Driver Sweeper), you can either run the program with the drivers already installed and let it do the uninstall for you or you can uninstall the drivers and let Driver Sweeper clean up leftover remnants. I tend to be the person who would use the official uninstaller, reboot into safe mode, and then run Driver Sweeper. That method, to me, seems the better one but different people like to approach things different ways.

No I mean, left over stuff. I like being clean, for all I know there really are 3 copy's or version of the ATI drivers there. So running it would remove the drivers I am using then. Oh ok.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back