New MobileAdmin 1.8 - remote server management platform for IT professionals.

Alex Semenov

OSNN One Post Wonder
MobileAdmin 1.8 to Help You Control Servers Remotely via Mobiles, Smart Phones and PAD, Anywhere and Anytime.

ZZZ Software today announced the release of version 1.8 of MobileAdmin, the remote server management platform that enables IT professionals to have a full control over servers and network appliances through any mobile device. With the round-the-clock access to network performance data, clients will quicker respond to network failures and minimize server down time which will eventually lead to the reduction of emergency-related expenses.

Our customers can efficiently manage networks anytime from virtually any place, even if it is thousands of miles away from the server. Our JAVA and Desktop clients feature a comprehensive command menu that helps administrators perform such routine tasks as viewing event logs, starting and stopping services, rebooting computers and much more. Client/Server interaction is secured by the high command encryption level. Thanks to the emergency notification system, the MobileAdmin server can send network failure reports so that the administrator can instantly address problems.

Product page:
http://www.zzzsoftware.com

Download freeware version:
http://www.zzzsoftware.com/mad.exe

welcome to osnn, interresting first post, but wow that is awesome now we can admin. computers from our cell phones that's cool

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back