new medical benefit of circumcision

Every woman I've polled (not many, but the ones that matter probably about 10) has said it was something they'd never touch
You purposely asked woman this question? Did none of them scream pervert and run? :speechless: :laugh:

Ooooh and mmmmm skin
drool.gif
Never knock some thing till you've tried it.

You purposely asked woman this question? Did none of them scream pervert and run? :speechless: :laugh:

Ooooh and mmmmm skin
drool.gif
I think ill pass :)

We actually had this discussion a few weeks ago amongst friends (I have a lot of friends who are female) during happy hour and only 1 of the women present said she would be uncomfortable with the idea of having sex with an un-circumcised man. None of them said they would not have sex with an un-circumcised man.

Going by that, I have to say that poll samples can be unreliable, but also that if a woman is blatantly against it, there has to be some bias in the question at the time of polling or the circumstances.

I can't fathom how any woman with an open mind would say "never" to an un-circumcised person.

Wrt the topic, I would have to agree that indeed there are likely additional risks of HIV infection. That's why you get tested and that's why you and your partner should get tested and why random, unprotected sex is not a good idea.

I can't fathom how any woman with an open mind would say "never" to an un-circumcised person.
As far as I can see those women seriously need to get out more. I really can't imagine turning down the chance of happily spending the rest of my live with a nice sweet guy just because he's not circumcised. :speechless:
Wrt the topic, I would have to agree that indeed there are likely additional risks of HIV infection. That's why you get tested and that's why you and your partner should get tested and why random, unprotected sex is not a good idea.
Nail on head, safe sex is named safe sex for a reason and in this day and age their is no reason a person should catch any form of disease.

As far as I can see those women seriously need to get out more. I really can't imagine turning down the chance of happily spending the rest of my live with a nice sweet guy just because he's not circumcised. :speechless:

Well, to be fair I'm not asking these women to MARRY the guy they have sex with. I'm just saying it seems almost boneheaded to discriminate on this basis alone lol.

Nail on head, safe sex is named safe sex for a reason and in this day and age their is no reason a person should catch any form of disease.

Merci mon cheri, I couldn't have said it better myself.

There is no safe sex...
The only safe sex would be if your partner was truthful and told you if they had a disease, and if you/your partner are completely 100% faithful.

There is no safe sex...
The only safe sex would be if your partner was truthful and told you if they had a disease, and if you/your partner are completely 100% faithful.
You do realise that you've just contradicted yourself?
confused2hw.gif

Ooooh and mmmmm skin
drool.gif
I'm a mild mannered cracker, and I'm good friends with these women. Of course they didn't call me a pervert and run away. It's a legitimate question and anybody who won't answer it is probably too naive for the question anyway.

Not really.
I dont believe people ever tell the truth, or that people are ever completely faithful
if I said "I never tell the truth", doesn't that mean I am lying right now and that I AlWAYS tell the truth?

just wondering

There is no safe sex...

Or, we could take advantage of the wonders of medical science and get tested.

Just a thought m8 :)

Or, we could take advantage of the wonders of medical science and get tested.

Just a thought m8 :)
Oh i could definately see how that would be safe sex.
If you already have it, what is the point?
Did you not see anything i said?
I said people lie, and are unfaithful, thus yes, they get tested then they say, damn i got HIV, im not gonna tell my spouse because they'll get pissed at me, OR, damn i got HIV, oh well, not gonna let it ruin my fun.

this is not really going anywhere guys

it's cultural

some people think it's not an attractive addition, some people are appalled there are pieces lopped off

some women clearly enjoy the added optons a foreskin provides, some women are clearly turned off by an uncircumsized appendage

that's nothing more then culture

I do know the area under the foreskin is much more sensitive then when a man had the preceedure, reason enough to avoid the surgery...more sensitiviity, more erotisism

cleanliness has nothing to do with this study, foreskin cells are more prone to HIV then what's left behind after a circumcision..this is not hygene, this is the pyhiscal results after the surgery

I have a partner, we both get tested, yet there are false negatives when you get tested.

according to this study, it's a safer practice to have a circumcision then to go without one, clean or not clean

simple stuff...those of you that think the added risk of maintaing your forskin is negligible, you need to be much more aware then those that have had the surgery

it is particularly interesting that the circumcision has through time been considered a health practice as well as a religious ritual

until recently that is and as of late there have been medical professionals who argue it's not a health issue if a person practices good hygiene

according to this study however, health professionals who've argued the ritual provides no health benefit are flat out wrong

now we find good hygiene doe not offer all the health benefit of a circumcision

if I were not circumcised, I surely wouldn't get one just because of this study

if I were circumcised I would be happy I had one too long ago to remember the pain

Last edited:
this is not really going anywhere guys

it's cultural

some people think it's not an attractive addition, some people are appalled there are pieces lopped off

some women clearly enjoy the added optons a foreskin provides, some women are clearly turned off by an uncircumsized appendage

that's nothing more then culture

I do know the area under the foreskin is much more sensitive then when a man had the preceedure, reason enough to avoid the surgery...more sensitiviity, more erotisism

cleanliness has nothing to do with this study, foreskin cells are more prone to HIV then what's left behind after a circumcision..this is not hygene, this is the pyhiscal results after the surgery

I have a partner, we both get tested, yet there are false negatives when you get tested.

according to this study, it's a safer practice to have a circumcision then to go without one, clean or not clean

simple stuff...those of you that think the added risk of maintaing your forskin is negligible, you need to be much more aware then those that have had the surgery

it is particularly interesting that the circumcision has through time been considered a health practice as well as a religious ritual

until recently that is and as of late there have been medical professionals who argue it's not a health issue if a person practices good hygiene

according to this study however, health professionals who've argued the ritual provides no health benefit are flat out wrong

now we find good hygiene doe not offer all the health benefit of a circumcision

if I were not circumcised, I surely wouldn't get one just because of this study

if I were circumcised I would be happy I had one too long ago to remember the pain
Well said! :)

I was circumcised at a well aware age actually. I still remember the Hospital and the painful weeks that followed.
To be honest - could be worst.

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back