NEW! KaZaA Media Desktop 2.0

Originally posted by Bail
any possibilities to receive viruses from kazaa 2?

hell yeah.
don't forget it to scan everything..got 7 of them in one file.had to do system restore :( and I lost the demo version of Clive Barker's Undying..downloading it again:mad:

Yeah there is a definite risk of virus with any Pier 2Pier program. I scan everything I get from kazaa before opening it. I have caught about half a dozen virus doing the scan.

____________________________________________________Has anyone had problems after installing Kazaa 2.0? It seems to bring my system to a halt when I run it. And then i unload it and it appears to have hogged all my memory and my machine takes ages to recover.

Anyone else experieced this?

I really wish i hadn't installled the non-lite version, becuase no i'm convinced my computer is full of spyware.

lots of replies....cool.

Kazza is messing up my computer....it freezes it and I'm getting a sudden reboot after a few hours of operation. also it has slowed down IE navigation. :-(

I've installed the lite version now and i don't seem to have any of the problem i got with the non-lite version. It runs perfectly fine.

Just gotta get ad-aware clearing this up!

The lite version is the only one I'll install. Works prefectly fine here.

Yeah so do i usally but i just couldn't wait. I really wish i had of waited.

I'm still not convinced my system is ok

______________________Has anyone had problems after installing Kazaa 2.0? It seems to bring my system to a halt when I run it. And then i unload it and it appears to have hogged all my memory and my machine takes ages to recover.

Anyone else experieced this?

I really wish i hadn't installled the non-lite version, becuase no i'm convinced my computer is full of spyware.

Yepp. Latest Kazaa version seem to mess upp my system, sometime using up to 80% of system resources!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back