New iMac!

X-Istence said:
Ah, what one was that? Blackberry? I used to play that dinosaur game on em at school. Mac OS 9, hated the damn things, and now i love my iBook.
Might be Blueberry. I really don't know.
Hehe, things really changed for Apple post-OSX, huh?
laugh.gif

NetRyder said:
Might be Blueberry. I really don't know.
Hehe, things really changed for Apple post-OSX, huh?
laugh.gif

Who can say no to the sleek designs, the awesome gfx, the dock menu (Which has been imitated by so many), safari, and best of all. Mail.app and iTunes :).

Also the tracking pad is so much better on a Mac than lets say a dell or gateway, it is smooth, and just works, unlike dell where you have to press really hard to get it to move, and it just feels unnatural.

Plug in the power adapter and it turns orange or green depending on if it is charging or not. On the battery it has a little tester. And adding more memory and or placing a airport express card is as easy as making a cake.

And best of all. It all works, it just works. No messing around with hardware, no DLL's, no registry to **** up, and pretty much virus free.

X-Istence said:
Who can say no to the sleek designs, the awesome gfx, the dock menu (Which has been imitated by so many), safari, and best of all. Mail.app and iTunes :).

Also the tracking pad is so much better on a Mac than lets say a dell or gateway, it is smooth, and just works, unlike dell where you have to press really hard to get it to move, and it just feels unnatural.

Plug in the power adapter and it turns orange or green depending on if it is charging or not. On the battery it has a little tester. And adding more memory and or placing a airport express card is as easy as making a cake.

And best of all. It all works, it just works. No messing around with hardware, no DLL's, no registry to **** up, and pretty much virus free.
Yeah yeah yeah...we don't need another switcher ad.
tongue.gif

If I wasn't so dam sleep depribed I'd post up some screen shots of it in action. True, it could do with extra RAM, but none the less, my iMac rocks enough to be awesome enough to run Motion fine...

My god my 17" monitor seems so much bigger when I'm sleepy Oo

[edit : When the heellll did the 3rd page appear... dam it! :p ]

NetRyder said:
Yeah yeah yeah...we don't need another switcher ad.
tongue.gif

<background music> I was working late at night on a programming problem when windows downloaded and installed an update. Within minutes my computer was rebooting -- WITHOUT EVEN ASKING ME. So i go back only to find that half my work is gone. I try to open up a document but it comes up with an error saying a DLL failed. I go to try to fix it, but Control Panel won't open. So i give it the good ol' reboot time, and it locks up. Oh no, not another BSOD!!!! So i finally get the work done, right when i am supposed to leave for work.

Hi, my name is Jan-Willem, and i am a programmer</background music>

No "Beep beep beep beep" sounds too?
laugh.gif

(Ellen Feiss ad reference, for those that didn't get it)

NetRyder said:
No "Beep beep beep beep" sounds too?
laugh.gif

(Ellen Feiss ad reference, for those that didn't get it)

knew i was missing something.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back