New Frontpage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aprox

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
So whats different with the frontpage? I saw windows live buttons on news articles and the font is HUGE. Any other changes?

Still fiddling, when you say huge thats not a bad thing right? :eek:

font doesn't look right how it is @ moment :eek:

There is some tinkering going on at the moment, good idea to post feedback in this thread :)

I recognize Segoe UI anywhere! I love the font and I'm glad you chose to use it! It doesnt look GREAT as a bold font.. but it still better than most other bold fonts in use.

Can you make it default font in the forum too?

I recognize Segoe UI anywhere! I love the font and I'm glad you chose to use it! It doesnt look GREAT as a bold font.. but it still better than most other bold fonts in use.
Ha, I was wondering when someone would recognize the font. ;)

Folks who aren't using Vista, or an XP box with Office 2007 will see Arial, which is still much clearer than the chicken-scratch "x-small Verdana" that we had before. Font sizes can obviously be tweaked.

yeah done alot of css work today, was kinda shocked to see very little css and what was there was pretty redudant!

That punk fellah has been slacking.

Did you want the logo so close to the address bar?

How it looks in IE 6:

Attachments

• logo.jpg
    logo.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 136
hmmmm someone wanna give a screenshot of what it looks like with the Segoe UI font?

i cant be arsed to reboot into vista @ mo :p

hmmmm someone wanna give a screenshot of what it looks like with the Segoe UI font?

i cant be arsed to reboot into vista @ mo :p
Punk has currently set the font size to 13px on the frontpage, but you can see Segoe UI at 12px in the screenshots here.

yeah i just saw that thread and left my comments :D

Use the previously linked thread to make any further comments about the New Frontpage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back