new family member

Discussion in 'Green Room' started by gballard, Sep 20, 2004.

1. gballard

gballard Moderator

http://gballard0.home.comcast.net/buddy

I went into Petsmart this past Friday and I always go look at the cats they have there and I remembered this lil fellow from the last time I was in there a month ago. I stood there and played with him for the longest time and finally went to get what I went there for. I spent the rest of the day thinking about him and decided it was destiny that he was still in there. I went back Friday night and adopted him. Now you have to keep in mind I already had 4 cats. This would make number 5. The other cats were not happy at all. There was a whole lot of hissing going on this weekend but they will have to get over it cause he is there to stay. I named him Buddy...:)

Ferretlovers likes this.
  2. rushm001

rushm001 In the beginning...... Political User

Bless!:)

3. Mathachew

Mathachew Wise Beyond Youth

Good find! The other cats will get over it. Trust me, growing up with cats, I know this. I've only seen 1 time where a cat wouldn't get over it. Great to see another cat lover.

4. gballard

gballard Moderator

Yep...I am sure they are just mad cause I brought a new one into the house...they will get used to him eventually. I see you are in New Orleans Mathachew...I am about 9 hours northeast of ya.

5. Jewelzz

Jewelzz OSNN Godlike Veteran

Awwww

6. Sazar

Sazar F@H - Is it in you? Staff Member Political User Folding Team

thats a cute little kitty :D

a lot like mine was when we first got her...

7. Howling Wolf

Howling Wolf We did not deserve this !

Nice little one ;)
    Show us the 4 (FOUR !) others, please...
    I have (only) one myself, white as snow (except for its ears, paws and nose: pink).
    Happy with him :)

8. NetRyder

NetRyder Tech Junkie Folding Team

What a cute little thing. [​IMG]

9. gballard

gballard Moderator

I will post pics of the other 4 tonight when I get back from playing golf..:)

10. Henyman

Henyman Secret Goat Fetish Political User

awwwww lovery :D

11. Son Goku

Son Goku No lover of dogma

Yeah, the animals one has can sometimes react to a new pet, though I think you'll be fine. He looks a little like a kittie Jean (one of my sisters) used to have...

12. Ferretlovers

Ferretlovers Giver of 2 Cents

Looks like you have a Mountain Lion on your hands there! I have ferrets myself....as well as rats, a hedgehog, and a chicken. You can see pictures of my ferrets at http://www.hideyhole.org and going to the gallery.

Keep the cute pics coming!
    Mike

13. Shamus MacNoob

Shamus MacNoob Moderator Political User

Cute Kitten , let me see we have 1 yorkie female , 2 female cats , 3 hamsters not sure what they are male/female and 18 tropical fish , soon to add a snake cause my boy Mike wants a snake.

:0)

We love animals here too

14. Tittles

Tittles Dabba Dooba Political User

I am allergic to cats certain times of the year. My gf has a kitten and its pretty weird but cute in a way.

I have 2 dogs one is a German Shepard and the other is Huskey/Wolf mix. The Huskey/Wolf is a pretty kew dog. He has 2 dif colored eyes and is pretty mellow now since he is 10 years old. The Shepard is 3 years and is pretty smart. He likes to chase his tail when he gets hyper. He really likes to play with his ball or w/e ball he can find. He is addicted to the ball like people are addicted to crack. Once u kick the ball he will sit there and wont stop buggin you or anybody untill we take his ball away from him. Its pretty funny tho.

15. Lukas

Lukas Real Name No Gimmicks

I got two cats, Tequilla & Simba. I mean my ex girlfriend has them now. I miss them terribly.

The gallery is @ http://lukass.no-ip.org/coppermine/thumbnails.php?album=8 for those of you intrested. Simba is the black one, and she is about 1 year younger then Tequilla.

Greetz

Lukas

16. Tittles

Tittles Dabba Dooba Political User

My Huskey/wolf dog is named simba. He is black and white

17. gballard

gballard Moderator

I promised pics of the other 4 cats...here is Cass, Rascal, Tazz, and Prissy...

Attached Files:

18. gballard

gballard Moderator

hmmm...guess no one wants to see cat pics anymore...heh

19. Howling Wolf

Howling Wolf We did not deserve this !

Yes, yes, thought I already told you what a nice tribe you have... I didn't :( , but that's now done ;)

Don't take it wrong, but looking at the 4 pics: did a mix between n°2 (Rascal) and n°4 (Prissy) gave n°3 (Tazz), color wise ? :p

20. gballard

gballard Moderator

Yeah....I know you said you liked the cats...I posted the new pics last night and 12 hours later had no comments so I decided a shameless BUMP of sorts to get this back to the top. To answer your question...none of the cats are related...Cass is 5 years old now...Rascal is 4...Tass is 3....Prissy is about 1 and a half and Buddy is 3 months.