You want my vote, show me the right amount of cookies :D

<---
Her name is Cookie!
Is 4 enough?

Originally posted by Iceman
shoot I'm an old man, two would do me nicely, sold. LOL

:cool:

I'd go for at least three =)

I am like Iceman, to old for four, I will take the other two :)

Smokie, if I get four of them u can have two, don't think my old heart could stand the strain of four of those babes, but what a way to go huh?

Iceman, we could share them over a period of time, like one a month because if ya got to go that way, lets take it slow and easy and enjoy for as long as possible. :D

But you being an ex Superhero, I thought 4 would only do you for a night???

Gave up my Superhero bit, lost all my powers when I did that, was a time, well this is a family forum..............

yes take it slow trade them all we want, I go first though, seconds ain't to my liking.....

Trouble is Iceman, what I used to do all night now takes me all night to do :eek:

Did I mention it's my poll and I can *cough* alter the poll results? lets start the bidding please, and keep it clean.

Ahheemmm... Ummm... I can alter the poll also. :rolleyes: :p Muahahahaha!!! :D

I can tell u now cookies ain't going to work with me, fast cars, and loose women, is what I need and expect. and a lot of them

I'll get ya a box of Hot Wheels and a dozen Malabu Barbie Dolls. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back