New Easy CD Creator update

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by purush, Jan 9, 2002.

1. purush

purush Guest

I am happy to announce that the new update for my Easy CD Creator Platinum version for which I paid 100$ Can, and was sitting by desk unused because of numerous problems is now functional. I took the courage once again to re-install the darn software along with the new updates. Good heavens it indeed worked. Roxio ! it took you guys so bloody long to come out with a fix. Thanks anyway I got my money's worth.

2. DrX

DrX Guest

At last , they worked it out :p

I ditched there product as soon as I had problems with it in in win2K

im glad it works now for you

3. phishhead

phishhead OSNN Senior Addict

mine been working fine ever since I installed it...it's all in how you install that stubborn app

4. MUSTANGPC

MUSTANGPC Guest

Agree with you totally......good luck to the others!!

5. netsurf

netsurf Guest

Thanks to IntelliMoo for posting up the two ftp urls for ECDC updates. Roxio is so cheep now, they have "blocked" non-reg'ed users from downloading their updates. This is a BIG help for those who used Roxio's "coppied" ECDC, like I :D

Thanks a million, Intellimoo!

6. phishhead

phishhead OSNN Senior Addict

hey net surf I use the same copy of ezcd mine says memorex for some reason...but you can just register with a bogus name I'm registered as fred flinstone and my return email is webmaster@aol.com...no worries...just got the 5.02d update couple of days ago.

7. 350S10NJ

350S10NJ Guest

Some people are reporting bug with the new 5.02d update say it is removing some icons:mad: