New cool winamp plugin !! :)

Led

Killzone & BeatHarness
In my sparetime I have made a winamp vis-plugin;
I made it use scripts for effects and transitions,
so people can make their own new effects 'n stuff if they want.

It uses textures, videos, live camera-input etc.
(so you can throw your own images & videos in the right directories and they will be used instantly by the effects)

you can find it at www.beatharness.com

If you try it, please let me know what you think of it !!
(Comments & suggestions are very welcome, after all I want it to become the best winamp plugin ever ofcourse :))

I've always appreciated work done by guys like you .. :rolleyes: .. I'll give it a try and give you then opinions ..

Glaanieboy said:
Neat :D

edit: No wait

Damn (got a GF3 ti200 :cry: )

Uh, I pulled those recommendations out of my **** :)
It works fine on a 400Mhz with a GForce1 32Mb here,
I just have to lower the resolution a bit..

I basicly put that down so people wouldn't start complaining that it doesn't run at 40FPS on their Voodoo 1 ;)
So just install DirectX 9 and you should be fine :)

Edit:
Update - Right now I'm working on a control-panel so you can have some live-input on the effects (with multi-monitor support - fullscreen display on the videobeamer, control-panel on the 2nd monitor :)),
and I'm trying to get support for content-packs in.
That way you can have different sets of scripts/images/videos to match your taste :)

For example Ambient-, Drum&Bass, Techno, Psy-trance, Disco-style packs :)
(And the ability to tell BH to use 1 or more of those configurations at the same time)

I have tried lots of winamp plugins and this one by far is the best..great eye candy.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back