New Computer

My pc is humming along nicely on a 680i SLI.

That link is 965/p35. The 965 is slower than the p35.

I'll dig up links for 975 vs p35 later, I'm heading out shortly.

Yah, it is slower but it is a barely perceptible difference. In real-world operations, there should be no performance discrepancy per se.

I am using a P35 myself so I am not looking to put it down, but there is nothing inherently wrong with the 965 chipset :)

Well I still have yet to order parts, so if I have to tweak the set up I still can... I am having issues with newegg recognizing my APO address. As for the link to the cpu you posted Dubstar someone further down on that post has said they aren't sending the cpus anymore and that its more or less a scam.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back