new browser not maximized

Tuffgong4

The Donger Need Food!!!!
Political Access
Quick question...when I click on a link that opens a new browser window how do I get it to open maximized instead of half screen

Minimise IE then stretch it too the size you want. You might have to close & open it again. Not sure.

other than that, I don't think there is a way to make it open the new browser maximized.

thanks guys it worked sorry for the easy question

That's the only type I like. :D It's easy when you know. Remembering is another thing. :eek:

not a problem, that's what we are here for.

I have a similar problem. When I open a new explorer windows it, until two days ago, was a small window. Fine by me. Now it's like on all my other computers, ALMOST maximized. Big enough to look maximized, but small enough to close the window behind it if you want close it and miss the button. :mad: Hellishly annoying! I don't know why the window size changed, and just resizing and restarting explorer won't work. Anyone?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back