Neverwinter Nights, Is it worth it?

A

Aspenglade

Just wanting to know what people think about Neverwinter Nights now that it has been out for a while. Is it worth the pricetag? Is there anything else that beats the game or mods for it that aren't just the typical big bloody monsters and even bigger weapons?

Post your info with fav mods and such too, would be great to know what all is out there :)

Alright, now how about replies from people who actually like RPG's?

lol well I liked it... its not bad...

I don't play rpg's too much because once you know a strategy it normally makes it too easy to win :)

however never winter nights plays well... I enjoyed it...

Excellent.

Naysayers. :p

NWN is a great game. It follows very true to new 3rd Edition D&D rules. I haven't tested out making my own campaign yet, but that's because I've been so engrossed in playing the game itself. :) It's wonderfully adaptive gives you plenty of options as to how you want your character to turn out.

Nothing like completing a quest and becoming the actual owner of an inn, then coming in a couple days later and murdering everyone in it. Muahaha. ;)

Get it, it's a great game.

~JM

Neverwinter Nights has been fairly shadowed and hasn't really kicked off as well as expected, what is superb about this game is that true D&D atmosphere,

Now this is a very, very advanced game with diverse worlds,

You may create your own modules, host a server with those modules, when they connect you are hosting your own module (if you wish) they simply play, you can set up dynamic quests, place dragons and zombies most stuff.

It is a true classic in my views :)

SkaZZy:D

Just bought it on Saturday.....awesome stuff....truly awesome stuff.

i enthusiastically say, 'buy it'! you won't be disappointed. this is by far one of the best rpgs ever released.

it has tremendous replayability + the included toolset is awesome.

Gotta say that I agree koko....got it on Saturday and my sorc is already level 12 and kickin some series @ss.....just got into Luskan and am looking around....one thing I am not too impressed with is the way the weapons/eq in chap 2 are all cool then luskan's stuff sucks horribly.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back