Never Buy A Jostens Ring!

Discussion in 'Green Room' started by Kush, Apr 9, 2005.

1. Kush

Kush High On Life!

ok guys, i was the first person to order a senior ring from my school and i just recieved it today (last person to recieve one) i was suppose to get it two months ago! :mad: they have recently been bought out by school solutions so maybe this is the reason for all the screw ups. but anyways i was happy and was like well finally, and my counselor was like its nice i got a peak, then i open it up, and the idiots messed up my ring, on the side i had wanted a computer logo and they put me an art one! i got soo pissed off, and then also the sides have like a rough surface not polished like has tiny bumps if u look closely that kind of look like scratches. another friend ordered the same ring and the gave him the wrong stone, they put him a pink stone. stupid people im getting them to make me a new one i dont care stupid bastards. all they care about is the money, i hate that, well now they are losing some as they better make me a new one. :mad:

2. Tuffgong4

Tuffgong4 The Donger Need Food!!!! Political User

good job...don't let them get away with giving you the wrong thing!!!

Too many companies just do what they want and most people just take it. That's why companies do some of the things they do.

Good job Mafia!

Kush likes this.
  3. zeke_mo

zeke_mo (value not set) Staff Member Political User Folding Team

I would NEVER order some them. I was in a jewerly class, and I just made my class ring. Aside from that they over charge WAY to much and usualy screw it up. A friend of mine many years ago got one that was supposed to say "Christ" and the put Chrisp!!!! I laughed my ass off, and she didnt talk to me for a few days, but she was pretty pissed about it. If you have the chance get another company to make your ring. I would demand a new ring be made. Teach those bastards a thing or two :D

Kush likes this.
  4. damnyank

damnyank I WILL NOT FORGET 911

This may sound crazy - but it seems I ordered from them in 1962 (or so) for my 1965 graduation ring and I was very happy with my ring!:yowch:

5. Kush

Kush High On Life!

lol chrisp lol that killed me. umm yeah mine cost 455 dollars (silver elite with platinum) it is a lot of money, yeah i spend a lot of money but i dont waste it so those bastards are ganna make me a new one and SEND IT OVERNIGHT. A friend though went all out he got the full platinum acheiver ring 1480 dollars! the only thing he said about his was there was a lil of the black stuff on the platinum of the basketball on the side but thats it.

6. VenomXt

VenomXt Blame me for the RAZR's Folding Team

high school rings are a waste of money.

7. Kush

Kush High On Life!

its the only jewelry i own:dead:

8. Evil Marge

Evil Marge I Rule Political User

May I ask what the point of them is??
    I asked my son if he'd wear one but he said no and nobody he knows would be seen dead in one either :laugh:

9. VenomXt

they are expensive, and then you go o to college then you have college rings. They are pointless and you paying 455 for a ring in high school is ridiculous. Just a way to take your parents money and flush it.

10. Evil Marge

455?????????????? :eek:
    I'm a ring addict but no way would I pay that much :speechless:

11. Kush

Kush High On Life!

i guess its an american thing, u get one as u graduate to show that u accomplished something? but i like it also because it represents me (well its suppose to with the computer on the side not the art stuff) and i like mine cuz i added extra diamonds in the side 2005 the 0's are filled with tiny diamonds, mini bling

12. VenomXt

im in the proccess of buying my girl a 1/2 caret dimond ring and im paying 300 for it (granted a get a discount through my work) but still. I mean how long are you gona wear it. once you get in college itsa diffrent story. spend 455 on a nice Graphics card if you want something somewhat productive hehe.

13. Kush

Kush High On Life!

well i think its also something for me to say HEY U MADE IT THROUGH THIS! (my school tries to screw me constantly) if u think 455 is alot my friend spent 1480 on his

14. VenomXt

bullsh*t thats what letter jackets are for. a highschool ring is simply a wast of momey. A college ring is something diffrent you will possibly wear that for awhile.
    a highschool ring will sit in a drwaer. They are so freaking overpriced and just goudge your PARENTS

15. ~bk

~bk I Political User

We have some posters up in our school about these Josten Rings. :p

16. Evil Marge

Give it a couple of months and it'll be too small for your finger :laugh:

17. Kush

Kush High On Life!

RIP THEM OFF THE WALLS :p

18. Kush

Kush High On Life!

thing is i accedently ordered it a big bigger than my ring finger, so ill wear it on my middle finger for now and when my finger gets bigger ill put it back on my ring finger :)

19. VenomXt

:laugh:

20. _kC_

_kC_ Moderator

Junk