Netzero/Juno

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by Daviesbad04, Jul 8, 2002.

1. Daviesbad04

Daviesbad04 Guest

Well this question goes out to people in the US with dial-up service from either Netzero or Juno, preferably Netzero. I got Netzero as a dial-up and i wanna know if ya guys now where i can get a program to take that ugly platinum bar from the top of my screen. I tried just using the dialer from windows but it wont log on and i tried messing around with the software, and i learned the hard way that dont work, so HELP!:mad:

2. Reg

Reg eXperienced!

That is what is known as theft of service. The put that bar up there in order to provide you with free services. When people start removing the bar, they loose money. When I used to use Netzero a looonng time ago, it was free unlimited internet. Now, there are 40 hour restrictions and all sorts of other crap. If you want to get rid of the bar, you should move to a paid ISP. There are a bunch of cheap dialup providers.

3. xsivforce

xsivforce Prodigal Son Folding Team

Netzero has the Platinum Plan for $9.95/ month. It removes the ads and the online time restriction.

4. Daviesbad04

Daviesbad04 Guest

Did i forget to metion that i have netzero platinum?

Cuz i do, and i wanna get rid of that skinny bar on the top of my screen cuz even tho its small its getting on my nerves when i play full screen games or when i try to use IE on full screen mode:(

5. Reg

Reg eXperienced!

Download the netzero platinum dialer

6. Daviesbad04

Daviesbad04 Guest

I d/led that and i still get the skinny little bar on the top that says platinum, here a screenshot:

This is what i wanna get rid off!

7. Reg

Reg eXperienced!

Oh that bar... That's not the ad bar but the platinum bar. The only way to remove that is to get another provider.