SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
Network Card Fun:

001.jpg

Front of the card

002.jpg

Back of the card

003.jpg

The weapon of choice, we have to consier here that our sledge-hammer currently needs its handle replacing, so this had to do for the job!

004.jpg

The lil' B*****d refused to break simply using the hammer alone, the hammer merely bounced off and left the card un-touched.

005.jpg

So in comes the good old steel spike! This gave the smaller hammer that extra bit of edge it required to perform the disposal of the card

006.jpg

The spike has done its job and the card starts to weaken! Surely one more hard thwack and .....

007.jpg

..... Hurrah!!! The card is now two! But unlike an earthworm, both sides are definately dead!
And so ends the displosal of a network card! ... Come back next week when i shall see how much pressure a PS2 will take :p

Originally posted by SPeedY_B
It was asking for it :D

oh ok, now i get it. and i though it was really weird that i hear some voices here. must be my computer asking for a little cleaning? :p

Heh, i'd love to beat the crap out of our PS2, but it's not mine unfortunately (Im a dreamcast man :p ) so i dont think it would be appreciated :D

Well. Speedy, please do most some pics of you beating the crap out of something interesting and electronical. that would be cool
maybe you should start a " destroyed electronics pics " thread :)

Defaintely ;)
if anyone feels like donating old hardware, feel free :D

i have a floppy drive kickin around somewhere.. and that 2gb harddrive if you want it =)

Destroying old harddrives, the steel framed SCSI ones, thats fun

Hrm, the 2gb harddrive has *nix possibility's tho ;)
floppy drive can happily die, i hate floppy drives, they're no use to anyone :)

hey speedy what's up with the dancing bannanas in your avatar? lol i like it

Oh that's just awsome :p :p :p That shocked the crap out of me. My speakers were turned up all the way, and I didn't know. :D
lol who made that?

Not a clue :)
its pointless and its fun ..... excellent :D

So, anyone else disposed of any hardware in interesting ways... ?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back