Nero express

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by ludlo, Jul 27, 2002.

1. ludlo

ludlo OSNN Addict

I downloaded the newest nero and that version includes nero express, everybody knows that. But if i want the classical look and functions that was in the old version of nero, how do i do then?

2. damnyank

damnyank I WILL NOT FORGET 911

Open Nero Burning ROM - fifth icon from the left in the tool bar ( the funny thing with an arrow on it)

Sorry read it wrong - that'll give you express - on the express wizard screen there is a NERO icon in the lower left corner - click it!

3. ludlo

ludlo OSNN Addict

then i get a pop-up window telling me to "visit nero.com to find out why nero is the best recording software", or something like that...

4. damnyank

damnyank I WILL NOT FORGET 911

Are you in fact sure you downloaded/installed the full version?

Version 5.5.9 is the latest full blown version - which is what I have installed (right off the store bought cd) and where I am getting my info from.

BTW Nero Express is also an option on my Program menu in the "Ahead Nero" Folder.

Sorry I 'm not more help!

5. cheezzzz

cheezzzz Guest

Do a search for "nero runner" and install in nero directory. It'll enable you to switch back and forth between nero and express.

6. ludlo

ludlo OSNN Addict

ok thanks, and damnyank thanks very much for your help!

7. ludlo

ludlo OSNN Addict

problem...it aint working...its working but it dosent matter if i choose nero or nero express, i always get nero express...

8. Majin

Majin DBZ - Yes its in me!

at the bottom left of the nero express window there should be a button with the nero logo on it that says nero push that to switch to the original nero ui

9. Wrathchild

Wrathchild OSNN Senior Addict

Nope.

When I push then aforementioned Nero button, a window pops up that says "Visit Nero on the web etc" and an OK button which closes the popup.

10. appzattak

appzattak Guest

that happened to me last night..i had to uninstall all nero, then install off of my latestet bubled cd which is 5.5.8.8, then i updated to 5.5.9.9 all works good now.