Nelly or Eminem?

_DM_

OSNN Senior Addict
Who do you think is the best rapper Nelly or Eminem?
I say Nelly, Eminem's funny tho heh. So who do you pick?

imma go w/ Eminem...even though i too am a rock man.....

i pick Andrew WK over everyone!! :) hah

MUDVAYNE!!

eminem would also be my pick just because I can't stand it when rappers go "bling bling" and he doesn't seem to do that.

Rap blows puppy chunks!

If Eminem were my kid, I'da shown him the back of my hand more often.:p

Just my opinion, of course.....:D

LONG LIVE THE '70s!!! (except disco)

ok i myself like all music but country...and it scares the hell out of me that the only 2 choices for best rapper are eminem or nelly...much better rappers out there..method Man...redman...dr dre...nas...etc..etc..etc

yes tool are a bunch of gods.. theres a concert comming up soon that reminds me i havta go to ticketmaster to pick up tickets... System of a down is another GREAT band.. cant wait till ozfest

Eminem is a way better Lyracist and Rapper, Nelly's songs sound all the same.

ahhh you kiddies....the old stuff...ccr,deep purple,styx.foghat....ahhh the good ole days!!:D :D :D :D

me either, i will be going to ozfest this aug can wait, oh yah favorite rapper will have to be ICE CUBE

Originally posted by madman
ahhh you kiddies....the old stuff...ccr,deep purple,styx.foghat....ahhh the good ole days!!:D :D :D :D

You said it, brother.......SLOW RIDE.......TAKE IT EASY!!!!!

Nelly and Eminem???...these are our choices for the best rapper...I guess there really is no hope for the future

P.S. My choice would be either KRS-One or Virtuoso

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back