Need help with Very irritating problem.. please

P

Prophet414

I often have reoccuring problems with Win XP but the most recent is driving me nuts. Whenever I hit the 1 key below the f-keys it acts as though I just hit 'enter' and tries to proceed to the next screen. The 9 on the right numberpad doesn't work and the 6 adds a one in front of it. So if I try to type my address I have to go back and forth. I just reinstalled XP because of some other problems as well and it still does it. I deleted the partition, and formatted it again before the install. I dual boot because my g/f like Win ME and it doesn't do it, only XP does.
The other problems are rather constant after a month or so. Memory hang up, app. hang ups, apps begin not working or responding only after several minutes, particularly winzip.

What could be the cause of these issues?? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

By the way... I'm using a PIII 933, g-force 2, 256K ram, soundblaster platinum live.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back