need help with Hotbar configuration!

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by muzikool, Jan 16, 2003.

1. muzikool

muzikool Act your wage. Political User

I went home for Christmas and found that my younger brother had installed Hotbar on the family computer. As much as I want to take it off completely, he wants to leave it on there. So my question is: does anyone know of a way to configure Hotbar to only load on his profile on Windows XP? There are 4 different user profiles, and his is the only one that needs to be running the bar. I checked msconfig under the profiles that I wanted to change, but I can't find any Hotbar entries there. Apparently the program loads up the first time you load up IE, or Explorer for that matter. I don't know if this can be done, but it sure would be nice to find out.

2. ZAnwar

ZAnwar Guest

muzikool, you posted this in the wrong forum, this should have went in the Applications forum.

Don't worry, be patient, the mods will take care of this and move it appropiately!

3. Jewelzz

Jewelzz OSNN Godlike Veteran

Moved to Applications

4. SPeedY_B

SPeedY_B I may actually be insane.

Yes, we will (well, Jewelzz did :) ) so there's no need for you to add this comment.

On Topic : I don't know what hotbar is. Is it an application, as in it runs an .exe at start-up? or is it an IE plug-in ?