need help to remove gta 3

Discussion in 'PC Gaming' started by Johncki, Jul 2, 2002.

1. Johncki

Johncki Guest

Hello all. I downloaded the grand theft auto 3 just for s@#$3 and giggles. well I created a folder C:/unzipped. and unzipped to this folder. well when it unzipped. it unzipped all kinds of files in dos. It does not have a uninstall with it. My q is. How can i get the D#$% thing completely off my pc? I was wondering if i just deleted the unzipped folder with shift delete. would it get rid of the whole program? It is not in the add/remove list. Help.............:confused:
  2. Electronic Punk

Electronic Punk Administrator Staff Member Political User Folding Team

Copenhagen, Denmark
    Well it may have put some stuff in the registry. You never can be sure with illegal downloads...
  3. Cosmin

Cosmin Graphic Designer

Use any registry clean program . Recommended Regclean ( final version )
  4. Herkalees

Herkalees Guest

The best way to fix it is to delete everything you downloaded everywhere, and go drop the $50 on the legit version. I'm not some kind of politically correct person believe me, I've got my share of "freebies", but this game is worth the $50.
  5. Johncki

Johncki Guest

RE Gta 3

You are all right.except for it being a virus. thank god. I did download regcleaner and cleaned if off my pc. The reason i downloaded this game in the first place was to find out if my video card would work well with it. I only have a 16mb video card. Did't work to well with it. But At least I got a feel for it. It looks like a game worth buying for sure. Next step.Buy new video card. Any suggestions?