Need Help Finding Certain Marilyn Manson Picture.. plzzz help me

Alex_is_Axel

.:: FTPAlex ::.
Good Evening/Morning Everyone

Could someone do be a huge huge huge favour for me?

Im just wondering, does anyone have a picture of Marilyn Manson where he has his top hat on and black hair and white face with big red lips and blue contact lense in his left eye, you know.. what he looked like in his video Mobscene... (that video rocked).. the reason why i ask is because i want to make a wallpaper of him because it will suit my desktop. I also ask for this perticular picture because i think he looks best like that. Can anyone help me? ive looked around a couple of places to see if they had any decent wallpapers.. but none were found that i liked .. the way he looked in the mobscene video was the best in my opinion.. he didnt look too weird and crazy.. looking cool infact

Thank you so much for your help and time if anyone can help me

Sincerly Alex :cool:

My daughter has it on a massive poster , too big to scan for ya :p

yea ive tried the google images.. the ones that were good were like size 75x30... really small :(

aww :(.. posters too big *cries*.. is the poster good?, i kinda would of gathered your daughter would have a poster of him.. hehe.. your daughters cool :cool:

Anything else anyone?

Thank you Speedy and Evil Marge for your time and help

Sincerly Alex

:)

She said Thanks Alex :D
I must admit I like Marilyn too,the poster is very good :cool:

Originally posted by Enyo
Im watching you Alex. I know what your like boy.

Lol, what do you mean? :D

Originally posted by Evil Marge
She said Thanks Alex :D

No problem Evil Marges Daughter :D hehe

Originally posted by Evil Marge
I must admit I like Marilyn too,the poster is very good :cool:

YAYYYYYY!!!!!... kool mum too! :D hehe

maybe you can download the mobscene clip on kazaa and then take the pictures you need from the clip.

i already have the video which is why im after that certian image because ive seen him like that.. but i have another idea but it involves someone elses help.

I have an image of him which looks pretty kool and is dressed the way i like but their is a problem with the image, the background is white. Could someone who has a photo software be able to remove the white background of the image and make it black? Or even completely remove the white background and have the image only as the shape of his body?

Can it be done? :confused:

Thank you for your help again

Sincely Alex :cool:

Infact, ive found a better image but i need the background changed to either be removed as suggested above or changed to solid black.. Ive attached the image here

Can it be done?

Thank you for your help and time

sincerly Alex :cool:

Whoaaa.. that looks so kool

How did you manage to do it that well? :confused:

Thank you loadz sboulema :D

Alex:cool:

a bit of photoshop magic ;)

I just use the magic selection tool and the polygonnal lasso and go around the borders of the pic and then delete the selection. its pretty simple.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back