need help deciding on new phone.

Ok please help me decided. I was at wallmart a day ago and saw the display model of the Motorola RAZR V3. i really like it. And as my current phone is getting old and mangaled i have decided i need a new one. Now the Phone service i use is T-mobile and for the most part im happy with them so i dont want to have to change services or numbers.

What im looking for in a phone is thin powerful battery and so cool features to play with. THe bluetooth option is a cool thing and id love to be able to synch my contacts in outlook and such.

here is a Review of the phone. http://www.mobiledia.com/reviews/motorola/razr-v3/page1.html

Ok so what are people impressions. OR does anyone have a better phone for me to look at? Im sure t-mobile limits my choices.

I will probably get that phone in October when my current plan runs out. So, as far as I'm concerned it's a good choice!

just bought the razr v3.. so freaking happy with it will do as review later.

Be sure and post the review... I'd definitely read it. :)

V3 is one sexy phone ;) friend has one and it's just ace :D

I got the Black one only got cause it looks good, only reason to get it imo other wise its crap

paul2-0-0-2 said:
I got the Black one only got cause it looks good, only reason to get it imo other wise its crap

Care to elaborate on why it's crap?

muzikool said:
Care to elaborate on why it's crap?

No :p

To tired to type i'm sure EP can i'm sure i read one of his posts and said it was crap or something along those lines :up:

paul2-0-0-2 said:
No :p

To tired to type i'm sure EP can i'm sure i read one of his posts and said it was crap or something along those lines :up:

I'll spend some time trying to make sense of that. :p

muzikool said:
I'll spend some time trying to make sense of that. :p

lol 2nd person to say or you was the same person before :p

I just dont like the fone other than it looks good :yowch:

I just can't go for anything other than a flip phone. Personal preference I guess.

so far im really loving it. its so thin. once i get a copy of motoroal phone tools by paying fo course then i will write the full review. Overall the only thing i dont like is the finger print issue. But i can live with that i wear cotton undershirts lol.

and paul if your gona say something is crap elaborate. its annoying.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back