need cheap web hosting

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by Highwind7777, Apr 2, 2002.

1. Highwind7777

Highwind7777 Guest

anyone know of any web hosting that's cheap? really cheap? I need something like $20 USD per year and like 5 megs of web space with about 100 megs of traffic...or just tell me the very cheapest u know and I'll see. tia

2. Qumahlin

Qumahlin Moderator

I normally use Halfprice hosting, good prices and packages and I haven't had a problem with em yet :) so giveem a look se :)

3. Highwind7777

Highwind7777 Guest

thanks for the quick reply Qumahlin, but I'm looking for into something like 25 per YEAR this time.

4. Qumahlin

Qumahlin Moderator

Hmm..never seen anything that low..You could always host yaself hehehe

5. Lactic.Acid

Lactic.Acid Guest

well, most domain registrars offer hosting of a small amount...I can recommend doteasy, but there are tons out there. You can also use something like Yahoo! or GeoCities/Excite/whatever it is this month. You can find tons of 5MB - 50MB free hosting with or without ads. I'll see if I can find some of the lists I've come accross before.
    /Lactic

6. monik

monik OSNN One Post Wonder

I will help you.
    If you need cheapest web hosting service visit Thewebpole.com Here hosting plan starts with $2.79 /month .Recently i hosted my own site using this site.I never had any problem.So i recommend this one.Their hosting plan satisfy all of you need.I hope it will be very useful to you.