Need any moderators?

I am gonna put it under feedback ;)

Originally posted by PseudoKiller
are you talking about me... shh dont ask him that he will kick your butt .. . but I didnt say anything, he did, no not me it was the other guy. Shh hes back go hide in the corner... ok shhh

Like I told you at the time, I believed you when you said you thought the police officer was a prostitute. Anyone could make that mistake.

There a few Aussies in this forum, me being one of them but only one Aussie mod (hey, that a freckle on the end of your nose Hipster?? :D )

And Evil_Marge is the Queen of Enlgand and Smokie is Prince Charles!
Bow low before us then Damnyank ... come on.. lower than that. A beautiful Queen and a good looking Prince, what more does this forum need?

If becoming a mod is having a sense of humor (even if Iceman does spells humour wrong), then I am a shoe in to join the Mod Squad ;)

PseudoKiller, that is the most intelligent thing you have said in ages..what ever it meant?

Jewelzz is Jewelzz and will always be Jewelzz..The Godess of the forum, though we do wonder about EP at times :eek:

[daffy]Makeup MAKEUP[/daffy]

That will teach me for hacking the family portrait. :D

Forgive me hipster, but he's only found out that xp tells the time - so moderators do what?

we drink, smoke, ,lie around all day and demand respect.

Originally posted by xsivforce
Hey, I don't smoke. :p

I do, but the cigs look a little different

cool.gif

Originally posted by Quiksilvah
sorry to but in on your conversation but does age matter in whos is thought to be suitable to be handed out a modship

Age does not matter at all. At least thats what I think. :D Basically its how long you've been a part of the forums, and how much you help out.

o_87 - you are double posting - RU laughing that hard??:D

Originally posted by damnyank
o_87 - you are double posting - RU laughing that hard??:D

It was a quadruple posting :D

P.S You need some glasses, or better ones :p Or maybe you need to learn how to count :p

Ya missed the double 10:35 post - maybe my hair is in my eyes rather than my glasses being the problem:D

Originally posted by o_87
Age does not matter at all. At least thats what I think. :D Basically its how long you've been a part of the forums, and how much you help out.

k

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back