Need Advice !

Shamus MacNoob

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
Hey guys please advise ..

1: Webhost ... prefere in Canada , US second choice
2: Need to have blog, email , forum ( not sure ) , easy to use tools
3: Approx how much getting a few nice web pages will cost ..

I have been asked to be the head at work for a project and would like some ideas , and help , I am willing to hire a hitman to help me get the project off the ground ( yes you will be paid ) ..

Thanks

Nice drz01, I don't really know of any in Canada they are the first. And if you need to contract out any graphic work or layout work for the website I am offering my services.

Thanks guys Bman ... yes I will be looking for ideas and layouts and yes I will keep you in mind ..

http://hostpapa.ca/

This looks like what I want ........ they have a good rep and seems to offer exactly what I need ..

ie: Blog and other tools

keep the ideas/offers coming guys

Bman I will contact you for and with details in the coming weeks this project will last 2 years min.. maybe longer

Sounds good, just let me know.

And those guys do look good, it's hard to tell because there aren't many recommended Canadian places.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back