NE1 Seen Star Wars EP II YET?

okay for one thing, there is NO GOOD QUALITY RELEASE of EP2 yet. trust me, i've got the FTF version and HAFVCD version. i'll looking to viewing the samples of the 2 new versions that just came out. but all of them are telesyncs. they are watchable, but most have messed up sound at points. i'm not complaining, i'm just stating that the quality of the video is very blurry and almost cam like, except without the bad lighting in cams. sound is fine in the ftf version, with the exception of blanked sound spots at certain points. the sound on the hafvcd is only the left channel, so you'll need to digitally edit it if you want to fix it.

overall in all, i liked the movie and it kicks the ass of EP1, which sucked by the way.

you can afford a computer and broadband, but not $8 for a movie?
For many of the poorer folks, broadband is an investment : the only one they'll afford 'cause they willl turn it into a source of free entertainment media.
That is, if they're ingenius enough (and, some would add, if they don't care too much about copyrights issues). ;)

Heh, do like me - buy a projector, connect your comp to it and make home cinema :D

Charge your friends beer and sigs to come wach ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back