Nbalive2003 & GTAvicecity -pc

Discussion in 'PC Gaming' started by Bail, Nov 18, 2002.

1. Bail

Bail Guest

are they going to release this games on pc??:D :rolleyes: :mad: :confused: :) :p

2. TR!GG3R

TR!GG3R Guest

nba live 2003 is already out on pc i got it ;)

3. Bail

Bail Guest

hw was it?is the game ok?

4. 24Seven

24Seven Guest

Its vice city i really want to know about. Tried it on PS2 but i dont think that can compare to a beefed up PC :D

5. Herkalees

Herkalees Guest

The general public says yes, it's coming out for the PC later... Someone said it was confirmed on RockStars website, but I spent 43 seconds looking and I couldn't find it...

Though I do believe it will be out... they wouldn't deny all the potential earnings.

6. Octopus

Octopus Moderator

I doubt it will come on PC.The game is so huge that can fit 2 CDs.
    if it comes,it will be on DVD.

7. ZAnwar

ZAnwar Guest

haha, that will be more than an average £35 then!

8. Octopus

Octopus Moderator

I really don't care if it comes or not because I have it on PS2.
    the character is bigger than ever,more music and the most important more whores :p :D
    rockstar added a targeting mode so you can easily kill and destroy anything.

9. Kane R

Kane R Guest

Regardless of whether RS decide to distribute GTA: Vice City on a CD or DVD meduim should not affect whether or not it will be released on the PC.

Like Herkalees said, there is no way RS would deny all the potential earnings.

Just wait a few months and there will be plenty of news and screenshots to drool over ;)

10. donkey

donkey Guest

I've got NBA Live 2003 and it's great. It does need some tweaking for it to be more sim like but it's still a great games.

Anything else you want to know, let me know.

11. Martyr63rd

Martyr63rd Guest

does anyone have an updated roster for nba live 2003?
    if so could you attach it to the thread?

12. Bretenn

Bretenn Guest

u guys having problem with nba 2003?? after playing for awhile.... all the player will start shining.... dunno why...

13. donkey

donkey Guest

Here is the link to a site that you can get updated rosters as well as cyberfaces, etc...
    NBA Live site