Nav2003

D

Dlovely

I recently upgraded from NAV2002 to NAV2003 Beta, question is when it installed, it said that my license was good until 8/2003?? i thought the program was only valid for 30 days? has anyone else seen this? im not sure if it has anything to do with the dates from my NAV2002, whenever i re-format my computer and reinstall NAV2002 it gives me one year from the day i install it for coverage.

Are you sure that's not your subscription to live update?

I was constantly getting a msg 'NAV 2003 is beta and will expire in 30 day' I uninstalled 2003 and reinstalled 2002.

ya i guess thats my live update subscription apparently. i don't understand if i can uninstall/re-install it, i get a year from there so why would u ever have to renew it? maybe it will go bad in 30 days and then i'll put 2002 back on.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back