name this tv show quote!!!!!!!!!!!

yes did google that last one.

I wanna say either Family guy,simpsons, or futurama.

One of those three :) so, I'll give you the point. Only Bender would say such a great line. Urmmm, I'm all out, and it seems to be only us playing :lick:

Steevo said:
Monty Python and The Holy Grail...The Knights who say "Ni"! Or, used to say "Ni", now they say.."Ecky- ecky- ecky- ecky- pikang- zoop- boing- goodem- zoo- owli- zhiv".
One of my favorite movies...freakin hilarious!

Sounds like it's from simpsons, from that snake episode. No idea who says that though, but it's a long-shot :)

How about this one?

"If there's anything more important than my ego around here, I want it caught and shot now."

this one is easy...

You think you slick you punk ass blasphamiss dope-face bitch, I had my Jimmy wacked seven times last week, I'll bust a cop in you're *beep* ass *beep* head

onimkron said:
"If there's anything more important than my ego around here, I want it caught and shot now."
That's Zaphod Beeblebrox in The Hitchhicker's Guide to the Galaxy, but is it really in the hitchhiker TV show?

TittleBitties: Sounds like Sopranos talk to me. ;)

"The time for talking is over. Now call it extreme if you like, but I propose we hit it hard, and we hit it fast, with a major, and I mean major, leaflet campaign. "

ha figure out this one!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back