Name Our Child

So who gets the cash if Jewelzz breast is renamed then?
If it takes off I may have to rename some of my anatomy.

Jewelzz gets all the money...reserve price is $100,000 by the way. Ain't nobody gonna bid?

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
So who gets the cash if Jewelzz breast is renamed then?
If it takes off I may have to rename some of my anatomy.
All proceeds will be donated for the maintenance of XP-erience.org :D

Originally posted by Jewelzz

All proceeds will be donated for the maintenance of XP-erience.org :D
To clarify. Does this mean you'd quit your job and moderate from home?

What, he's not givin ya *OVER THE SHOULDER BOULDER HOLDERS* :rolleyes:, (BRAZIERRES) fer life? That's weak man. :p

Hey Jewelzz, I thought you already named 'em.
Wasn't it *Squirt and Drippy* or was that *Droopy*.:rolleyes:
Didn't you use to call them *Firm and Squishy*? :p

This is all in fun, :p not intended to piss off Her Royal Highness. :D Besides I've seen 'em. :rolleyes: They're so pert and... and they just stand at attention when it's a cool night out.

Wow! What can I say. See for your self.-> ->
boobies.gif

How much would you pay to see this pair of boobies?
sidebar-boobies.jpg

And wow, the privelege of naming Jewelzz Right Boob[/URL]has a high bid of $2.00. For shame, youz guyz!

As funny as I think this is, the link goes against forum guidelines...Link has been removed - Jewelzz

I've gotten a couple "questions for the seller" on Jewelzz Right Boob:

-It should be called NOSEY.............(liampatrick)

-I want a certificate of authenticity that the pic is your right boob LOLOLOL!!!!
Seems I've seen this pic floating round the net before :p
Damn and I was so excited to see the real deal... (aussiette)

Can you help out with a certificate, Jewelzz? Your right boob has been viewed 374 times so far.

Link Removed - Jewelzz

lmao, that's hysterical! Who asked for authenticity, aussiette? You can tell her I'll show her authenticity if and when I get to Oz :D

[Edit] Better yet, tell aussiette to pay for my airfare and I'll personally show her my right boob :p [/Edit]

For Airfare to Oz I'd wanna see both!
And a jiggle dance :D
But I can't afford the fair to Oz. :(

But... If ya follow the Yellow Brick Road and sing, *We're off to see the Boobies. Jewelzz's wonderful Boobies in Oz. La la lala La lalalala... :p

That couple need their heads checked. That was a tacky thing to do. Next thing they'll be auctioning the child for a fix.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back