Name of song

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political Access
Hey

I was wondering if anybody knows the song where like the guy makes his voice all weird. Not thru the whole song but towards the end.

I forget his name and I knew it the other day

Its a classic rock song

Not much else I can say to get an answer :(

Hard to really make the noise unless I told someone in person lol

kcnychief said:
Make a recording and post a .wav :smoker:
No cause I will feel like a jackass and I dont have a microphone anymore

Someone told me the other day when I knew that he had one of the biggest guitars and he made the voice using a tube or something

Its right there but I just can't think of it :(

Another thing is I heard this song many times and each time there are like people cheering and stuff when he makes the voice. I unno if they always play the live version or if thats part of the song because it dont sound live. Sounds like any other song but with people cheering during that part.

103.5 The Fox

Vibrator Wednsdays with Louis and Floorwax. Ahh good times......

so you gave the name of the guy and you want to know the name of the song?

I can't remember what the name of the song is and I don't have it. My Classic rock selection is thin despite how much I like it.

When I did construction I was the youngest guy on the crew and despite being the #2 HNIC I was overruled on music selection, and we mostly listened to 103.5 The Fox. I always used to laugh, cause duing weather-new-traffic they would play Kid Rock or the like in the background..... :D

do you feel like we do

Tittles said:
Talking Guitar!

Yay
^^^^^^

Found it after he told me the name of the guy and then I was scrolling and I figured talking quitar sounded right and it was lol

Erm...I guess its not really called Talking Guitar

So brad you were right lol

Brad said:

Well it was the right song but different name

Helped me find it on myspace for my myspace song tho lol

that is a badass song though.

Ha,
Tittles, this is pretty ironic, i posted in the what are you listening to, that i was listening to peter frampton, the same song you where, i said, thanks for reminding me of him :)
Little did i know at the time, you had forgotten too!
lol

Vanquished said:
Ha,
Tittles, this is pretty ironic, i posted in the what are you listening to, that i was listening to peter frampton, the same song you where, i said, thanks for reminding me of him :)
Little did i know at the time, you had forgotten too!
lol

:eek:

Need help again

Anybody know the song from this video?

There are so many songs I listen to on the radio that I like but never know the names

Edit: Figured it out. I thought it was saying move on back but it says blue on back. I had a feeling it said blue lol

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back