Name for a 6mnth old Siamese Cat

What about Nexus which means " a connection, a link or tie" like Siamese twins........Am I clever or what? :p

How dare you??? :eek:
rofl.gif

Well, we're all waiting to hear what you've named the kitten

Well, I had a black cat that I named Skittles. My cat that I have now is a tabby and her name is Kahlan. I got that out of a series of books by Terry Goodkind. Noone else is going to be able to tell you what you should name your cat. Give him a unique name, and remember... There will be a time you have to address your cat in front of your mother.. HEHE.

If you flatten the cat and lay it out in the sun to dry, you could call it "Frisbee".

ROTFLMAO!!!

Originally posted by Jewelzz
Well, we're all waiting to hear what you've named the kitten

Heh, still undetermined.

We rescued a kitten last fall and it took us a while to come decide on Nermal but no one really ever calls her that now, everyone calls her Girly instead LOL.

The 11yr old here seems pretty stuck on Ming for his name. Y'all have come up with some goodies to throw into the list. I'll let you know when it's a done deal :)

Originally posted by Kr0m
oops, forgot to mention... We've also thought of Nad (Gonad). His backend is beige and his nads are dark , do they ever stand out!! haha! :)

*JAW DROPS*

Keen observation Kr0m... call it Zeebarf.

Hmm, i could name him after forums members, gonads and i like the name syth too, maybe i could mix it up, black gonads! or BG! :)

some name ideas:

sledgehammer
particle
Looper
Wilhelm
Monk
Inca
DeLorian
Tass

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back