MyIE2

S

S1RE

Has anyone heard of this application? I came across it somehow I don't remember though. It looks to be Internet Explorer with more options but why would anyone want this. I just dont understand, probably cause I don't know its secrets yet.

- I'd like to produce something in the graphic nature just haven't decided yet...

I am using it right now. It is basicly IE with little added features to it such as tabs instead of opening a new window and a built in pop-up blocker and too much more to list.

ok well since its basically better than Microsoft's IE I guess I'll use it instead. Whats the best way to incorporate it into the system.

Just have no want for stupid things to happen.

Okay its annoying when I can't use my extra mouse buttons on the side to go back and forward through browsing history.

Not even the forward and back buttons work all the time as I just looked and only the back button is available for pressing.

I'm using the Next Window and Pre Window buttons located top left in the MyIE2 browser.

Can someone post a screenshot for best config to react like normal IE with some extra buttons.

Tazinator, the mouse you use at work I use at home, I understand each tab is its own. I noticed today that the only reason I can't use the forward and back buttons on the mouse was because I wasn't browsing through web pages far enough or the fact that all new windows/links opens up in a new tab, or just about all.

More trial and error to figure this MyIE2 out.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back