myIE

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by manik, Feb 15, 2002.

1. manik

manik Guest

Anyone using this? I like the program, except I cant use my mouse4 and mouse5 buttons to whip around the internet anymore! Is there any way to enable this with this product?

2. stuy_b

stuy_b Guest

I dunno what mouse your using, but if you have a Microsoft mouse using Intellipoint4 software, you can program your buttons for any application.

stuy_b

3. X-Istence

X-Istence * Political User

Well i have had no problems and i cant log in on the main page or i would have gotten some credit for posting it. My site is located at http://windows.jaha.dk and that is where the second link points 2. I decided to post it because i love the program and since my site has to do with windows and programs i thought i might as well post it here as well.

Anyway about the 4 and 5 buttons what exactly do you mean?

4. manik

manik Guest

I mean that when I click button 4 and button 5 on my mouse they do not go navigate back/forward like they usually do.

5. stuy_b

stuy_b Guest

As I say, goto your mouse settings if you have Intellipoint4 software (microsoft mouse) you can program the buttons to forward and back (internet).

stuy_b

6. Lactic.Acid

Lactic.Acid Guest

myIE may use different key combos to perform those actions, so the mouse is programmed with different shortcuts than myIE uses. You should be able to program the mouse to do something like "alt + right-arrow" or "alt + left-arrow" if those keys work in myIE, as stuyb said.
    /Lactic

7. X-Istence

X-Istence * Political User

myIE uses ctr + right and ctrl + left