My two rants! please join in my frustration.

Evil Marge said:
I fell head over heels for my hubby when I was 15 before I ever met him face to face.We spoke to each other everyday for about 6 months on CB radio and I had no idea what he looked like.
He was and is the funniest most caring guy I have ever met and we will have been married 18 years next week :laugh:

Ahhhh Kool maks me feel a bit more normal now lol :eek:

congrats aswel :)

And you men say women bitch a lot :rolleyes:

Pffffffffffffffffffffffft

Tuffgong4 said:
you need to take 43 showers right now

She said she was working her way through school to be a kindergarten teacher.... I later found out... They all say that. LOL

Naaa, believe me, I did take a few showers that day.

Evil Marge said:
I fell head over heels for my hubby when I was 15 before I ever met him face to face.We spoke to each other everyday for about 6 months on CB radio and I had no idea what he looked like.
He was and is the funniest most caring guy I have ever met and we will have been married 18 years next week :laugh:

Congratulations on your anniversary

Jewelzz said:
And you men say women bitch a lot :rolleyes:

Pffffffffffffffffffffffft
True,I've never heard any woman whinge like they do :rolleyes: :laugh:

And thank you all :)

I really enjoy threads like this. They make me feel so much better about my screwed up, pathetic life. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back