My two rants! please join in my frustration.

Just throw lots of money at them. They seem to like that. :p

ahhh yes the stripper solution, everything can be solved with a dollar! :laugh:

Oh here we go with the women are this and women are that,I think you'll find you guy's are the ones with the problem.If they came straight out with whats wrong you'd be calling them for bitching :dead:

Evil Marge said:
Oh here we go with the women are this and women are that,I think you'll find you guy's are the ones with the problem.If they came straight out with whats wrong you'd be calling them for bitching :dead:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

*bitch*

Un4gIvEn1 said:
I understand your reasoning, but I will tell you this. They make a far superior PC/Server and you will need to call them less... so until someone else steps up to the plate, every PC and server I purchase for our corporation will be Dell.

Apple :p Booyah.

most guys have problems with women because of their own problems...they don't like something the girl did, or they don't understand what the girl wants...it's not the girls fault most guys are dumb and really only want the girl around because they are horny.

Also guys assume too much about how girls feel about them. "oh my god she talked to me, that means she wants me" is a common problem.

My favorite is when guys get all afraid of talking to women they want to talk to. RIght there if you're afraid you already lost. I never understood why guys and women get so afraid to talk to someone of the opposite sex. It's just a person who's no better than you. YOu want that great first line with a girl. "hi"

<Shrugs> ... it's not like that though... we've been mates for ages, s'what makes it a bit odd

I am afraid to talk to any girl that i like. My face turns bright red, i get a boner, and well, i make a fool of myself, have been having less of a problem with that though.

I actually find it easier to talk to women than ask people for help at stores.

X-Istence said:
I am afraid to talk to any girl that i like. My face turns bright red, i get a boner, and well, i make a fool of myself, have been having less of a problem with that though.

Are you joking or serious? Because that is funny :p

Evil Marge said:
I tried that, Truth, you want the truth, you can't handle the truth!!! That is why we never answer the question does this make me look fat? with the remark no it's your ass that does that, the dress is just purple.

/in hiding /

falconguard said:
I tried that, Truth, you want the truth, you can't handle the truth!!! That is why we never answer the question does this make me look fat? with the remark no it's your ass that does that, the dress is just purple.

As far as books for classes go. I always waited as long as I could to see if the professor actually puts the book to use. If they say it's not really needed, then forget it. My first quarter I spent over $500 on 3 books alone. I realized quickly when attending those classes that they were not worth it. I never even took them out of their shrink wrap. And then when I go to sell them back at the end of the quarter. I got about $100 back. Talk about a scam. Fully wrapped books at 1/5 the price. The $100 did chear me up later with beer, stripper, and waking up with the stripper the next morning.

As far as understanding women.... Be damned if I know. But they sure are fun. ;)

ShepsCrook said:
As far as books for classes go. I always waited as long as I could to see if the professor actually puts the book to use. If they say it's not really needed, then forget it. My first quarter I spent over $500 on 3 books alone. I realized quickly when attending those classes that they were not worth it. I never even took them out of their shrink wrap. And then when I go to sell them back at the end of the quarter. I got about $100 back. Talk about a scam. Fully wrapped books at 1/5 the price. The $100 did chear me up later with beer, stripper, and waking up with the stripper the next morning.

As far as understanding women.... Be damned if I know. But they sure are fun. ;)

you need to take 43 showers right now

I need to bitach aswel LOL stupiddddddddddd bloody wateva is goin on with me lol

How can you like some so much just by chatin on msn and txtin for monthss with out even ever seein them in real life sad has it sounds lol :eek:

Someone must of been there and know how it feels lol i guess :rolleyes:

oh and lmao anit cause i need to get out more and talk to real girls i go out and am seein a girl and get action and all that lol

paul2-0-0-2 said:
I need to bitach aswel LOL stupiddddddddddd bloody wateva is goin on with me lol

How can you like some so much just by chatin on msn and txtin for monthss with out even ever seein them in real life sad has it sounds lol :eek:

Someone must of been there and know how it feels lol i guess :rolleyes:
I fell head over heels for my hubby when I was 15 before I ever met him face to face.We spoke to each other everyday for about 6 months on CB radio and I had no idea what he looked like.
He was and is the funniest most caring guy I have ever met and we will have been married 18 years next week :laugh:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back