My serial and SP1

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by Franky, Jun 5, 2002.

1. Franky

Franky Guest

Hi

i've just read http://www.winsupersite.com/reviews/windowsxp_sp1_preview.asp and now I'm worried because I use th fck key (fckgw-rhqq2,......) Some people are saying I won't be able to install is others say it will block the pc dos anybody of you know the real story and maybe know a sollution (except bying xp)

Franky

2. stuy_b

stuy_b Guest

XP-erience.org cannot help you with any illegal software issues you have.

3. Franky

Franky Guest

aaha

so wath you are saying is that these forum's never deal with these isuess he ?

So i've had to be dreaming a few month's ago (i think on the original forum yes the first) that there was a tread asking for the people who have an illigal version of xp and there was a lot of responce so please don't come and tell me that xp-erience.org don't handle these illegal issuess ore are we working with exeptions now?

Franky

4. surge

surge OSNN Senior Addict

for infomation

this question has been asked b4 , you can find it by doign a search on the forums.

5. Franky

Franky Guest

6. Geffy

Geffy Moderator Folding Team

hopefully that other thread is now gone. Really if you like XP then you should go and buy it. If your in the UK, you can get the Pro version at almost the same price as the Home version, you can get £50 cash back. I know because I did.

7. Jewelzz

Jewelzz OSNN Godlike Veteran

Go out and buy XP

8. Electronic Punk

Electronic Punk Administrator Staff Member Political User Folding Team

I'm gonna reply cos I can ;)

Basically this whole banning of the corp-key is speculation, if it did occur I think the only thing that you would be banned from is optaining windowsupdates and as "no information is sent to microsoft" I find this very hard to believe.

If you are persistant enough you could generate your own corporate key and thuis solve the problem anyway..

But as is mentioned above we do not accept talk of warez and cracks here, but I hope this clears it up for you, as some people purchase one copy and use the corp version to install a copy on other machines they may have... (to save the need of buying more than one copy which IMHO there is no need for standard personal use).