My refreshed site: Now also in English!

Glaanieboy

OSNN Veteran Addict
As you Dutch viewers might know, I've got a website where I test stuff, like software. It's called 'De Testbank'. I am going to translate the site to English, as I've seen that there are a lot of foreign visitors to my site. You can visit my site by clicking here. .
The first test will be a browser test, I'm going to test IE, Netscape, Opera, Konqueror, Mozilla and maybe some more. Perhaps in the future I will even test some more software or even hardware, you name it.
But for your English/foreign viewers I need a cool, English name for 'De Testbank' (which is translated 'The Testbench' BTW, but that doesn't sound cool). So, if you know a cool name, post it here!
I think I have the translations ready around next Sunday, see you then?

Almost forgot, I need a WYSIWYG HTML-editor. I used Frontpage 2000 in the past, but I just kicked out all illegal software out of my house (not much though, some copied games and Office 2000), so I am stuck with Crimson Editor now, which sucks, all that typing. I searched on Download.com, but I don't know what to choose. It has to be freeware also, I am kinda short on money.

Hmmmm... The Testing Dungeon... The Test Crypt... Testing 1 2 3... Test Pool... Testicom... ???? :D

Originally posted by gonaads
Hmmmm... The Testing Dungeon... The Test Crypt... Testing 1 2 3... Test Pool... Testicom... ???? :D

Talkin' to me? What are you talkin' about?

Try Selida

Selida is a highly flexible HTML editor that offers a lot of dialogs helping you to write code, insert images, hyperlink and more. It provides a real time browser preview that allows you to see the actual (IE based) browser display while you are writing your HTML code. When the tag you want comes up, simply click space. In addition it supports automatic tag completion, multicolor syntax highlighting and an optional WYSIWYG interface. Furthermore it offers support for ASP code, Java, VB and plain text and comes with additional tools like code cleanup, code compression, error checking as well as a spellchecker. You can also define custom macros for quick tag or code insertion and view your page in different browsers.

Homepage: http://www.amaryllis.8m.com/index.html
Other download location: http://www.webattack.com/Freeware/webpublish/fweditors.shtml

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back