My Random Screening at the Airport

You show ignorance, everyone gets screened, but this was regaurdless to my looks or anything, only based on my name. I have flown at least 130 times, i have been flyin since i was 4 years old and have been additionally screened probably 15 of those times, i am simply pissed because i have flown so many times without causing trouble, might they think that i wouldn't do something now?

What about the word "random" don't you understand? I'm not picking on you lately Jack, but some of your rants/posts make no sense.

I would say 15 times out of 130 total trips is considered random. If it was based on your name then you would be screened EVERY TIME.

Random

happening, done or chosen by chance rather than according to a plan:
random checks/tests/attacks
We asked a random sample/selection of people what they thought.

But i was never randomly screened before 9/11 so i have probably flown only 40 times since then so 15/40 times i was "randomly" screened...

Well you do have a mushroom cloud as your avatar.

hahaha thats what i had pointed out also

thats how i wanted it... its just a outline of mugen

changed it made it easier to see.. .. happy lol

Last edited:
Whats with your Avatar Technokid, i can barely see the outline...

Evil Marge said:
I know,must be terrible mustn't it? :rolleyes:
Try being me,everytime we fly (14 times) I get pulled and I mean everytime. People after people pass through okay but as soon as they see me,the littlest one in the line that's it.
This is going back way before 9/11 and it honestly doesn't bother me in the least.

I have gotten randomly screened once. I have flown at least 50 or more times by now, and never get randomly screened.

I carry with me: A notebook, iPod, cell phone, fold up speakers, PDA, USB flash drives, Bluetooth adapter.

X-Istence said:
I have gotten randomly screened once. I have flown at least 50 or more times by now, and never get randomly screened.

I carry with me: A notebook, iPod, cell phone, fold up speakers, PDA, USB flash drives, Bluetooth adapter.
I think what you carry is irrelevant.
I got randomly screened because of my ticket aparentley.
Your pretty lucky with only getting screened once.

madmatt kinda rude don't you think?

I think its a case of random and also specific searches.

madmatt said:
I've got one,why is it when they advertise a "new improved flavour" to your favourite food they ruin it so it tastes utterly disgusting and you can never eat it again? :mad:

lancer, I'm not picking on him, but the system is in place for a reason. If a person (such as myself) lost someone he/she knows on September 11th then maybe they would realize why. I can't understand why someone would think otherwise.

Marge, you're such a darling.

We might as well change the title of the thread to something completely unrelated because the topic seems to be ded... (Maddmatt, EvilMarge).
Sorry Lancer, but he'll probably close it anyways. The point of this thread was simply to start a discussion and it did. It was fun, thanks

Shoes off, Belt off, Laptop out of case fully charged... I cruise through every time. I have more difficulty coming back to Canada than I've ever had getting into the US. Perhaps it helps my entire immediate family is down there, but they never ask about it, so I assume I'm missed by the random search, and my cooperation and readiness to go through their sec. protocols draws no attention at all. ;)

Vanquished, you don't get it. You totally ignored all the counter points I offered.

Last edited:
master you are totally correct, i do the same thing, just be ready to waltz right through, i hate waiting for people to take of their shoes belts, get out their laptops etc... WHEN they get to the checkpoint, there're the idiots that hold it all up and probably the idiots that complain.

Mad matt if you did lose something in 9/11 i am very sorry for you, i truly am, and with that i can see how your tolerance might be lower, but if Van says something you don't agree with or something similar, why don't we just guide him in the right direction instead of shutting him down. I've been guilty of the samn actions myself.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back