My PET PEEVE thread

Oh please don't get me started,I've just read some threads with u and r and now I need to go lie down for a while :eek:

Hehe, whatever you do, never go into an AOL or Yahoo! chat room... it's horrible :p :D

Don't worry I won't,I'll end up committing a murder or attempt suicide :p

Politicians piss me off. People that vote for the labour party coz their parents did and it's a tradition. People that don't read the manifesto and whine at politicians when they actually do what is on it.

Women that in games rooms have something like Kellybiuk2004 and keep posting 'are there any bi-girls here' constantly, and don't like it when you boot em, lol. Same goes for chat with that also.

People that use the phrase 'The Uk is a global village', they only use it as they heard it on the news, they have no idea what it means!

Guardian readers, I would like hung from the nearest gallows.

Ohh yeah when I am offered meat by people I have met at a social function and I say I am a vegetarian, they say, what about some egg? What about some Fish? I don't eat bloody Fish, nor Eggs they are meat associated numb nutz. FF's I nearly decked some bloke at Cricket who would not shut up asking me what I ate for like a hour last Sunday. His wife was nice though. That can be added too. Women who are fit that have such dip stick husbands coz they want money.

Hey speedy that made me laugh when what u said about EP havin everyone slower than him.

As for Margey i think u r referring to me...if u r then i hope u dont stress yourself on waiting for me to stop doin it. Muhhaaaaaaaaaaaa jp

- People who use lousy shortforms in IM conversations. Certain abbreviations for long words are fine, but things like "l8rz" are totally unnecessary. And what the heck is the "z" for at the end?
- Fanboys and trolls of any kind - Mac, Windows, *nix, Firefox, whatever the heck it is...they really get on my nerves.
- People who play music (that too, bad music) loud enough so as to disturb neighboring apartments/rooms. In fact, there's some fool living downstairs who plays the same sh|tty rap every evening. Makes my ears bleed...also makes me want to make something of his bleed. =P

Lots of other little things...those are just the ones I could think off at this moment.
tongue.gif

Chavs!
Everyone hates chavs, except for chavs themselves.

Ah yes and don't forget the Townie's and the Ned's in their Burberry :eek:

Chavs? Are they the same as Charvers? Heard that on Police UK one of my favourite shows:)

It's grim up Narff!

Chavs, Neds, Townies, Kevs, Charvers, Steeks, Spides, Bazzas, Yarcos, Ratboys, Kappa Slappers , Skangers, Janners, Stigs, Scallies, whatever you know them as, this site is about them, Britains peasant underclass that are taking over our towns and cities!
http://chavscum.co.uk/ :D

You talking about immigrants and white trailor trash?

Wow we call em pikees!

I live in the country so I am not bright to towns and cities.

some say cucumbers taste better than pickles. Huh? What?

Pikees, like Rromany gypsy's, that move out of caravans into council estates and never work, they theive and rob. Dump cars and rubbish over their gardens and live off benefits till they die.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back