My OSNN Family!

You are all crazy :p. Yeah i spent alot of my time on here...maybe to much if you ask me. I remember i got banned here twice :p. Thats when i wasnt as mature :). I should go search for my very first post and see what its like compared to my newer ones :p. Prob really really bad but o well.

TittleBitties said:
You are all crazy :p. Yeah i spent alot of my time on here...maybe to much if you ask me. I remember i got banned here twice :p. Thats when i wasnt as mature :). I should go search for my very first post and see what its like compared to my newer ones :p. Prob really really bad but o well.
So I guess you sould say you kinda grew up here? On the forum? Now there's a scary thought! :D

OSNN.net - Tech forum and kindergarten. ;)

wow 4k that is alot Tittles. Hahahahahahahahahahah ur name says TittleBitties im sorry i couldnt mention that at a better time and why not a better time than now. But on a serious note thank you for all your help even though I do not recall the exact time or moment you have shed informative light on me but I do recall your name show up several times on a few on my posts and for that I give you my utmost thanks. Congrats TittleBitties.

Zedric said:
So I guess you sould say you kinda grew up here? On the forum? Now there's a scary thought! :D

OSNN.net - Tech forum and kindergarten. ;)

LOL...i think i came here when i was 13 or 14 and now i am 16. I remember making a gf thread last year and alot of people helped. If this place doesnt make it i know for sure that i will always remember heny because his name seems to always stick in my mind cause of how we act towards each other. Now i aint saying i wont rememeber anybody else i am just saying i know for sure i wont forget Henster :p.

TittleBitties said:
LOL...i think i came here when i was 13 or 14 and now i am 16. I remember making a gf thread last year and alot of people helped. If this place doesnt make it i know for sure that i will always remember heny because his name seems to always stick in my mind cause of how we act towards each other. Now i aint saying i wont rememeber anybody else i am just saying i know for sure i wont forget Henster :p.
Yeah, who could forget our resident cow fetishist. ;)

You came here July 2002, you do the math. (We did remember to teach you math, right?) :p

I remember that gf thread, but not the details. I also remember you (and some others) supporting me in my "sucks to be me" thread, thanks a billion for that btw. :) On a side note, I'm going to a party on friday and they will be there (S and R). First time on the same party as them since August. I'm a tad bit nervous. ;)

TittleBitties said:

Hopefully you'll remember not to call women b!tches.

Electronic Punk said:
Does the brides father pay for all our flights?

Yes* he sure does!

*Must purchase expensive wedding gift. :p

TittleBitties said:
Now i aint saying i wont rememeber anybody else i am just saying i know for sure i wont forget Henster :p.

I remember you forgetting me recently in some thread where you listed your favorite people. :( ;)

muzikool said:
Yes* he sure does!

*Must purchase expensive wedding gift. :p

I remember you forgetting me recently in some thread where you listed your favorite people. :( ;)

Did i forgot or where u just not one of my favorite people :p. JK...your a good guy muzi :). I loved your napoleon and padro sig :). Goodluck with your women.

As for the other comments from people...i am to lazy to quote u so my answer to all of them are bagoo!

Jewelzz...i will remember not to anymore and will always think of you when i here the word bitch (and i did not mean that as in your a bitch but cause u kicked me on irc for saying women at bitches :nervous:.)

Glad you made that parenthetical there. Saved your butt. ;)

LOL...yeah i noticed after that i put that i should give a more detail about it :p.

Thanks ~bk...but u should thank the inventor of spam posting :p.

Tittles -- I know that I always smile when I see your posts. You're between my two step sons, who are 18 and 14 years old. A little immaturity reminds the rest of us of where we came from. You're a good person, like almost everyone here at OSNN. With 4000 posts, we get to know you better than others.

I would like to have a lot of you youngsters at OSNN as my step sons (or daughters)!

LOL...that makes me happy to here :). Havent been to good lately so its good to have some good feedback about me :). I sometimes try to blind in with the old people :p but they are far to advanced in language for me to blind in :).

Congrats man, I havn't been here long but in the short time that I have been I have seen lots of love and support for the members of this community. You guys are nice to everyone (even the low post count people like me).

Most forums treat you like crud if you dont have atleast 2,000 posts. I hope to stay a part of OSNN for a long time (or any other names the site turns into :p). Hopefully you all will be here too.

This thread sounds a lot like graduation did. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back