My OSNN Family!

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political Access
Hello! How is everybody today? I am doing decent but I am getting better. Well the reason for this thread is to say thanks for all the great help and all the crap you have all went thru with me. I'll admit that i ate the smartest person here on the forums but you have all learned to put up for me this long and I give u props for that. As you may know this is will be my 4,000th post and i wanted to do something good with it cause lately i havent been wanting to do much of anything on here cause of current problems that i am going thru. I know that someone is gonna post that damn pic about post counts make your weiner bigger or girls only celebrate post counts but this one is meaningful cause i have spent a great deal of my past few years on here. You have pretty much learned alot about me from my ramblings about stupid **** and i try not to but it is just a habit. If it wasnt for u all my go kart crash would of never made it to the net and i even boosted henys and xie's visitors to there site cause of the crash and that they put it on there. So anyway...I wanna thank everybody for all the help and hope too see you all on here untill each of us fall over and die at your computers. Hope everybody has a good night or for most a good day. Peace

postcount.gif

:p

I agree!!! I have had more help here than any other forum. Im still pretty new here, so I can't really say family. I would however say friends :). Thanks all! I hope this site never changes, and the ppl never go off to other forums :dead:

and NO this isnt brown nosing :p so don't mention it

This is the only tech forum I visit, so that must count for something. ;)

Melon

Henyman said:

I used that image in another forum I visit, where there are a rash of people with 10,000+ posts (there is one with over 30,000, not counting trolls). I have no idea how anyone can post that much in any forum. :rolleyes:

Melon

AWwww, I'm getting all misty eyed... I have a ways to go to even hit 1000 posts. :(

No matter, I'll live.

melon said:
I used that image in another forum I visit, where there are a rash of people with 10,000+ posts (there is one with over 30,000, not counting trolls). I have no idea how anyone can post that much in any forum. :rolleyes:

Melon

Ummm, massive spamming.

postcount.jpg

It's gettin bigger! :p

Seriously we all have our ups and downs. We all try to help each other and we will smack each other around on occasion, but in fun. Unless ya really deserve it. :D

We have gone through many changes here at the forums. But if ya talk (type) to any of the "old" :rolleyes: d00ds here (yep I izz one 'o dem "old" d00ds :p), they will all tell ya. We is family. With a few of the uncles that ya don't talk about, and the cousin or two, or three that ya hide in the attic. :D

TittleBitties, ummmmmm... errrrrrrrr... go ta sleep. :p

These threads are always great! I've always enjoyed it here, which is why I've stuck around so long! All of you are invited to my wedding! :p

Yeah this forum is great. I've wasted more time here (well not really wasted) then I have most anyplace else on the net in the past few years (egades it's been *years*?!). This site does have a sense of family and not just people posting questions/answers. :classic: :tired:

* Congrats Tittles *

zeke_mo said:
I agree!!! I have had more help here than any other forum. Im still pretty new here, so I can't really say family. I would however say friends :). Thanks all! I hope this site never changes, and the ppl never go off to other forums :dead:

and NO this isnt brown nosing :p so don't mention it
true true i've thought so too, i never liked how other forums are designed and the navigations in it

muzikool said:
These threads are always great! I've always enjoyed it here, which is why I've stuck around so long! All of you are invited to my wedding! :p

Don't tempt fate muzi. I don't think you could feed us all. :p

Hell I'm goin on my third year at the end of the month. Damn... I gotta get outta my apartment! :p

Interesting, I never knew you were a cannibal.

Henyman, ta :p

This forum sucks and so does everyone on it

:p
:D
(i love everyone :))

muzikool said:

Does the brides father pay for all our flights?

Cheers Tittles, yer words are true! :) T'is be a great place ta be.

And yeah, I suppose post counts are for girls. ;) (Hey look, I just got 1000 rep! :p)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back