My new years resolution

A

Ace123

I will spend less time on the internet and more time with my loved ones. I will have a loving relations ship with a lucky girl who in turn will make me lucky. I will finish getting my buisness licsence and get my website officially up and running and taking oreders. I will get my car finished and enter a racing series (A dream of mine for years and years) I will not fight with anybody for my own agenda. I will love everyone from ntfs.org no matter what happens. Happy new years from the ntsf.org menace

Originally posted by Ace123
I will spend less time on the internet and more time with my loved ones.
I thought we were your loved ones.
S-cry.gif

more time with the family and more with the people that matter... ntfs.org

Originally posted by Ace123
I will spend less time on the internet and more time with my loved ones. I will have a loving relations ship with a lucky girl who in turn will make me lucky. I will finish getting my buisness licsence and get my website officially up and running and taking oreders. I will get my car finished and enter a racing series (A dream of mine for years and years) I will not fight with anybody for my own agenda. I will love everyone from ntfs.org no matter what happens. Happy new years from the ntsf.org menace

LIAR... I don't believe you :eek:

happy new year deserter :confused:

My new year's resolution:

Well, I went for 85Hz last year, so I will go for 100Hz this year. :eek:

Oh, you ment resolution! I got that mixed up for refresh rate! :D

Just kidding. I have a whole slew of new years crap, but I'm not gonna type'em cause I doubt that I'll do'em.

Happy New Years all! :)

Didnt take you long to beat that all to hell lol. I was hoping I was gonna get a good reaction outa that lol

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back