Re: My New Toy Cometh

I think I know!!! pre ordered the PS3 grill.... :eek: :laugh:

Attachments

• ps3grill2.jpg
    ps3grill2.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 158
Re: My New Toy Cometh

Star Wars Ep III tix .. and a LCD! :D

Well after a royal screwup by UPS, my new toy hath arrived and is being put together :D

Pictures soon.

Sazar said:
Well after a royal screwup by UPS, my new toy hath arrived and is being put together :D

Pictures soon.

Thats why you always pay extra for fedex :D. Now put your stuff together so we can know what it is.

Sazar said:
The idiots tossed my Zen Micro package into the patio over the fence and went off without a signature since nobody was at home. Luckily, the package was well-padded so it should be ok. :eek:

I hate UPS its a huge scam here in Canada they charge brokerage for everything and even stuff listed in the FREE TRADE AGGREMENT is charged ex: 15$ video card UPS charges 42$ brokerage !!! lol

Oh man...the suspense. Couldn't you at least tell us what it is. :p

NetRyder said:
The idiots tossed my Zen Micro package into the patio over the fence and went off without a signature since nobody was at home. Luckily, the package was well-padded so it should be ok. :eek:

Im guessing u mean UPS?

NetRyder said:
Claim it never arrived and get a refund.

Not that I know someone who did that with an iRiver and Amazon... that would be wrong.

Sazar is putting it together...?

He brok... ummmmm, It's broke, send it back. :p

Prolly a huge set of Leggos. :D

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back