My new Babies!!

Dubbin, i also said i felt like an idiot for forgetting it, and i also said you have to look closely. how many people do you know that would do something major, and would only feel like an idiot? and everything else that you found wrong didn't really matter. If i plug the power fan into sys_fan or pwr_fan, all it does is show in EasyTune that one or the other fans are not running. not like they run at different speeds. and only thing the hard drive cable being plugged in wrong did was make the hard drive show up as slave instead of master. the PC still booted up fine.

Unleashed said:
On the note of iPod vs Zen, iPods have a purpose built battery life of 18 months, at which point you have to spend more than half of the original cost of the machine to replace it.
Zen all the way :)

I think you're wrong there buddy...besides, the 3G iPod hasn't been out 18 months yet so how would anyone know!

Don't believe everything you read.

PS Even if it were true..i'd have an iPod for 18months..you a Zen ;)

ElementalDragon said:
Dubbin, i also said i felt like an idiot for forgetting it, and i also said you have to look closely. how many people do you know that would do something major, and would only feel like an idiot? and everything else that you found wrong didn't really matter. If i plug the power fan into sys_fan or pwr_fan, all it does is show in EasyTune that one or the other fans are not running. not like they run at different speeds. and only thing the hard drive cable being plugged in wrong did was make the hard drive show up as slave instead of master. the PC still booted up fine.

I guess you didnt see the smiley face at the end of that...... Dont matter if it booted or not its was still plugged in wrong :) :) :) :)
note the smileys

lol. yah well. to me i wouldn't have cared that much if i left that plugged in wrong or not. not like it was a PC-threatening kinda mistake. not like havin it plugged into the wrong one would fry the motherboard.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back