My Journal

dear diary i just went to the fridge to get a coke, to my surprise all i found was pepsi, OH NO what am i going to do!

posting every 5 min in a diary? how is that fun
I'm not going to have a discussion with you on what I enjoy.

oh...welcome to this board

hey i didnt undrestand what happened to the thread, im not against u or anything, but it is true what the guys said about blogger, its really nice, when and if u make it feel welcome to post a link to it! :D

If this thread doesn't interest you.
Just don't post in it.
Thanks.

I feel for Perris on this type of thread. Go on brother.

hey guys, (and you marge), thanx for the suppory

and thanx ep for undeleting my thread after I deleted it...(I didn't know you could do that)

I had an epiphany today, so my diary is going to jump back and forth along my lifeline

so here it is;

do you know how some vegetarians refuse to even wear cloths that a are made from animals, like leather shoes?

so they wear plastic instead.

well, plastic comes from petroleum, and petro comes from dead animals.

so the only differance in wearing leather shoes and plastic shoes is how long ago the animal died.

just a thought, and I've never used it in a discussion with a vegerarian before, but I will in the future

Good one perris.

I once knew this kid that was supposedly vegan. I walk into his house one day and there he is eating a bowl o jello. I asked him if he knew what he was eating. He said jello. So, I had to explain what exactly jello is...

dreamliner77 said:
Good one perris.

I once knew this kid that was supposedly vegan. I walk into his house one day and there he is eating a bowl o jello. I asked him if he knew what he was eating. He said jello. So, I had to explain what exactly jello is...
Heheh...poor guy
laugh.gif

perris said:
next thing I remember is figuring out how to get that darned pillow exactly the way I want it...man, that's tough
well, I have this pillow thing worked out...it seems I like the pillow to be cold against my face, so all I have to do is move my head whenever the pillow doesn't feel juuuust right.

I can remember it feeling good working that out, and thinkning...hmmm...now I have to work out this language thing...I can see my mom makes a sound, and my dad does exactly what she wants him to do...( I can't figure out why the reverse isn't true...hmmm)

hey...get this...this language thing works!!!

I can make this "ungh ungh" sound, and my mom knows I want some of that gop from the jar...(I wish she'd figure out how to use that spoon thingy though)

i would love to see a proper perris blog :cool:

perris said:
hey guys, (and you marge), thanx for the suppory

and thanx ep for undeleting my thread after I deleted it...(I didn't know you could do that)
Your welcome darlin ;) :D

well, the next thing I remember is hating that friggin playpen...man o man...who invented this peice of hardware?

I hate it.

BUT

I'm able to work on that walking thing my dad is so good at...ok, I can deal with the playpen till I get up and going...then I'm out of there

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back