My Damn Network aaaaahhhhhhh

W

waddy

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I have some major network issues here (home) at the moment , so i have had tons of trouble getting online ....

Basically our server is screwed and im gonna have to format it .... i tried a "Secure IIS" script that a mate wrote and our network has died ...

We are Running active directory which is a nightmare in it self and have a fair few machines hanging off it so they are all pissed at me ... :( im pissed at me too ....

Spent 3 hours trying to repair and it has resorted to the big F for Format lol

hopefully will be back in a few hours ... got to back up all my junk and email etc ... what a nightmare :(

Ouch!! Sorry to hear it man... nothing worse then something small screwing up big. :(

dodn't u just hate it when something like that happens :(... my brother is an anti-crasher... ghosts the whole computer every other week (or lessif he;s feeling paranoid) and has a seperate HDD for ghosts (10 gig)... mad man i say but it has saved me from time to time... :D

We will miss you.. hurry up ;)

MdSalih

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back