my crash...

TittleBitties, you should send this video to AFV.
tongue.gif

i know people keep sayin i should but i just either forget or to lazy too.

I'm surprised you're still alive. Your neck could've been easily snapped right there.

At the end... " i told him he he shouldnt have did it" ...hehe..the voice of reason, just 30 secs to late eh.

That looked nasty. But man...did you........did you......cry!? ;0

Messing mate. Well done tho...you can show that one to ya grandkids one day!

lol...nope i didnt cry. My nose and lips were huge tho...my mom left home for exercise class 5 min before this happend and she said u better not jump your go kart. She said that cause the go kart was out with a jump bein made. I told her we r jumpin i pedal bikes :p. My friends gf had to drive and get my mom. It was scary...prob not as much as other stuff that has happend to me.

Someone turn this in to a gif! He'll be famous in no time!

dammit need to convert ~5 seconds to a .gif :S

Who's the MOFO in the movie heny? Tell his mum to get her son a decent haircut and he should wear proper clothes, not Oxfam hand-me-downs.

Ohh yeah and tell him to brush his teeth.

you my friend are fooking mad Mr TittleBitties ... glad you didnt snap your neck...

Ouch! Don't break your fall with your face. Always a good rule. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back